Monday, July 20, 2009

Classy Japan

I had the pleasure of staying in a Narita airport hotel yesterday evening (thanks Northwest!). My favorite things about it were that it hadn't been redecorated since 1984, smelled like smoke, was directly under the flight path and was next to a toll plaza that was lit up like well, a toll plaza . Did you know that it gets light at 4 am in Tokyo this time of year?

Below, I wish I could get my hands on a few of these stickers to distribute as appropriate:

A good night message from the hotel TV. Call me crazy but shouldn't you extinguish any open flames in your hotel room at the moment in which they become open flames?
Lastly, I was ridiculed (I think) for asking to purchase a hamburger for breakfast at this airport McDonald's. A gigantic hotdog as pictured below, however, was readily available.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this was hilarious rach...el!

YFGM said...

Katheleen is right///this is hilarious