I had a great time spreading whooping cough all across our great nation! Thanks to everyone for the excellent times and a place to rest my head (not counting planes – eight head-resting locations in all including Chateau Kantro, the Gardella Cabin, Bruder Nation, Mom and Dad’s, the Grand Forks Springhill Suites, Planet Jamberg, Dubs City and Empress Hotel SD). City wise, I hit up San Francisco, Stanislaus National Forest, Minneapolis, Brainerd, Fargo, Grand Forks, Langdon, Walhalla, San Diego, Costa Mesa and Jamul. It was a good effort, but I don’t think I managed to give anyone or their newborn babies’ tuberculosis.
Miss you all! Highlights from the trip below (note: failure to include picture of any of the above locations is not indicative of fun level).
I did not manage to steal any digital images of any of the babies I visited unfortunately! Next time....
1 comment:
That July 4th outfit is so epic!
Post a Comment