For the majority of the evening, it was unclear if the building was on fire, or if we were just sitting at a giant table filled with four burning lava hot stone vats full of charcoal.
Definitely worth the dry-cleaning bill.
The damage (dollah dollah bill variety).
The damage (barbecued meats and beer variety).
Continuity is important to a young person's development, so I was happy that Eden and Paul stopped by from Hong Kong!Next, on to some random Korean's person's basement. Just kidding, this is an actual bar that people pay money to go to that just looks like someone's basement.
I loved it, natch.
Most people sang their heart out:
Personally, however, I think my talent really lies in tambourine.
Maybe talent isn't exactly the right word.
For the record, if I told you that the existence of light up tambourines was NOT a major consideration in choosing this place for my birthday, I would be lying.Lastly, White Sox!
And the first commemorative Duffyfest t-shirts.
All in all, it was an AMAZING birthday! Thanks, everybody!






No comments:
Post a Comment