I guess there are a lot of atypical things about my tastes and preferences, namely that I don't like coffee (or any hot beverages - it's the devil's temperature) and prefer hot dogs without anything on them, except a bun, preferably smushed (to which a barely English speaking Japanese man in Tokyo once clarified - "you mean, no taste?"). I also somewhat atypically for anyone over the age of 21 LOVE my birthday, and don't really like birthday cake. This year I was psyched to find out that not only did I not have to have a birthday cake, I also got to have a surprise birthday pizza!
Photo courtesy Fivehead Club of America
But that, my friends, was just the cheese on the pizza (get it? like the icing on the cake)! After that, just like in the visions of birthday parties that dance through little girls' head like sugarplums on the night before Christmas, I had a birthday party at the horsetrack, where I was again surprised with yet ANOTHER birthday pizza, this time made of a cookie complete with coconut shaving cheese and gummy toppings! But the awesome thing is, that wasn't even the awesomest part! Words can't even describe it, so you'll just have to look at the pictures below and feast your eyes on genius defined:In the words of Ms. Neill, "Um...AMAZING."
No comments:
Post a Comment