Wednesday, October 20, 2010

More evidence that I should get out and do interesting things more often

My sister Kathleen has a favorite everything...favorite gas station, favorite tree, favorite set of stairs, etc.  I don't know that I have a favorite gas station (although, now that I think about it, don't you dare even think of suggesting we stop at the Holiday instead of the Clearwater Travel Plaza and NO, I don't care if the Holiday is on the right side of the road and you have to wait 5 minutes to take a left into the Clearwater Travel Plaza), however here in Hong Kong I do have a couple of favorite signs.  Here is one of them.  

I hereby dedicate this post to Kit Kat.  Happy Shun Shing Fat Trading Co Prosperity Steamships, Kathleen!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well what an honor! Be jealous everyone! : )

I really don't care what sort of sign, object, or creature reminds you of me...just as long as I'm the first person to come to mind. Winner winner chicken dinner.

Unknown said...

p.s. everyone has a favorite everything. Just ask mom and dad and they'll tell ya that I'm their favorite daughter.