If you're a Republican, you probably believe that America is going to hell because 47% of Americans are hapless government wards who believe they are victims. On the other hand, if you're a Democrat, part of your brain probably died when a legitimate candidate for public office stated on national TV that women's bodies have a way to "shut that whole thing down" in reference to "legitimate rape" babies.
I try not to pay much attention to that stuff, but I did find evidence of the impending apocalypse on our semi-recent trip to Maine. We went tide pooling, and Tim caught all these really cool animals!
fish (mostly pollock and mackerel),
I try not to pay much attention to that stuff, but I did find evidence of the impending apocalypse on our semi-recent trip to Maine. We went tide pooling, and Tim caught all these really cool animals!
Anyway, back to why America is effed. We saw some little boys near us so I suggested that Tim show them the crab in his hand. When we asked if they were interested in seeing it they said NO! What kind of 10 year old boy doesn't want to see an ALIVE CRAB?!?!?!?! We concluded that iPads had destroyed their brains.
We also had plenty of other animal encounters including this toad,





No comments:
Post a Comment