When I originally envisioned this post, I was thinking of talking about what sorts of preparations I'm making to deal with a long season of Vikings-related disappointments. I thought this year would be especially trying given the smug looks Packers fans were sporting in anticipation of their expected dominance of the NFC North. Well, guess what? The Packers are 0-1 and the Vikes are 1-0. Clear evidence that the Vikings are the dominant football team of the Great White North.
Actually, now that I think of it, the Packers are the only team with a losing record in the division. Can I get a
GO VIKES?!?!?!!
I would also accept a GO BEARS given that they are playing the Pack tonight.
Anyway, I journeyed into the heart of enemy territory over Labor Day weekend while visiting Kit Kat and Scott at their awesome new dream mansion in Green Bay. I have to admit it was pretty cool walking through the Lambeau Field player tunnel
Anyway, I journeyed into the heart of enemy territory over Labor Day weekend while visiting Kit Kat and Scott at their awesome new dream mansion in Green Bay. I have to admit it was pretty cool walking through the Lambeau Field player tunnel
except for the fact that this scary guy was yelling about PROTECTING THIS HOUSE the entire time. I guess he had probably recently seen an Under Armour commercial circa 2006 or something.
Other notable highlights of the trip included finding out that in Wisconsin, butter is considered a hamburger topping.
The below is a picture of the whole crew at the place on the field that our guide informed us was best for taking pictures given that you could get a straight-on shot of the goal post with the scoreboard in the background. I guess she must have forgot about that whole centering thing while taking this pic:
And no, I didn't mean to wear green.
I don't have any explanation for this
or this
but then again it IS Wisconsin so I usually just try to keep my head down, eat my cheese and get out without asking too many questions.
GO VIKES!
No comments:
Post a Comment