Sunday, May 01, 2011

Actor Announcement: Blog Catch-up Week

Kuala Lumpur

So, let's start with what needs to be said (American Idol category).  Randy's cardigan situation is out of control.  Question: How famous do you have to be to wear a cardigan with your first initial on it? Answer: More famous than Randy Jackson. Question:  Did I ever want to see James Durbin or Jacob Lust in white pants? Answer: No! Question: Why am I in love with a 17-year-old country singer with a cross necklace? Answer: Unclear!
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, December 2009

In other news, as you know, sometimes I get behind on updating this blerg. And if it doesn't appear on the blerg, it didn't happen! So I've deemed this week blog catch-up week.  It is sort of like shark week, but no sharks will be involved due to circumstances.
View from Tycoon Court, May 2010

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

attention 5's, a 10 is talking!

Matt said...

i hate circumstances