Once upon a time, I went to Cambodia. It was really awesome, but it was so awesome I didn't really know how to impart its awesomeness to the masses. Also, I was really tired from walking around the vast temple complexes (actually, I was mostly driven around in motorized rickshaws for about US$1/5 hrs). Then I was really busy taking pictures of stupid signs and t-shirts in the Kong and I didn't have time to write anything about Camboders.
All I have to say about these pictures is as follows: Booyah.


Actually, in addition to booyah, one other thing I have to point out is that this place was built in the 12th century! To give you some perspective, the Battle of the Novogorodians with the Suzdalians was happening, homosexuality was condemned as a sin at the Council of London, Alfonso VI of Castile and Leon proclaimed himself Emperor of All Spains, the Battle of Llwchwr was fought between the Welsh and Norman forces between Loughor and Swansea and Boleslaw III Krzywousty established rules for governance of the Kingdom of Poland by issuing his famous Testament.
No comments:
Post a Comment