...but only after the legal assistants leave at 6 pm so its totally cool.
Apart from a brief break in Kuala Lumpur/Bali I've been spending a lot of time in my office lately - because I am
JUST THAT AWESOME AND IMPORTANT. Anyway here are a few pictures of my home away from home when I am being extremely lame.

My calculator is featured in a prominent position on my desk because I cannot add. Or subtract. Or multiply. Or divide. My stapler is featured in a prominent position on my desk because I hate paper clips. Except those plastic Japanese kind that are in rainbow colors (but I only really like having those around for show - not really to connect papers to each other). The view is pretty sweet, although I could see the new Target Field from my office in the Minnie Apple, so I'm calling it a draw. Go Twins!

Take your mom to work day!
Happy New Year Bitches!
No comments:
Post a Comment