No, seriously. When I saw this, I was in heaven.
These photos are from the Taj Connemara hotel where I stayed in Chennai. I took the picture below because I thought I looked really funny wearing a suit (this might honestly be the first time I have worn one since 2008. Maybe even 2007). It makes me feel like I am a kid pretending to be a grown up by putting on my mom's high heels.
While I'm on the subject of hotels, I understand that during the past year all of the hotels in India have installed security guards with mirrors on wheels to check for car bombs, metal detectors and x-ray machines (just like those public schools in Compton!) to prevent another attack like the one in Mumbai last year. It is a little bit disconcerting.
1 comment:
I love the pic of your makeup and brushes. I wish my bathroom looked like that!!
Post a Comment