I have been seeing a lot of really cute monkeys lately (I'm sure most of you can relate) so I've decided to start a new feature here at Sup Bitches where I will post a picture of a monkey each week until I exhaust these pictures at which point I will know its time to go back to another tropical nation to take more pictures of more monkeys (for the benefit of my loyal readers, of course).
It will be called...wait for it... "Monkey of the Week".
Monkey Forest, Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Please make sure you click on this picture to enlarge it so you can fully experience the cute baby monkey ears and cute baby monkey hands.
2 comments:
You're in luck! We have our very own monkeys here in HK (with their very own cute baby monkey ears and hands), so you continue "Monkey of the week" indefinitely without going anywhere :p.
Good point. But its hard to get good pictures of those ones...I love those white monkeys or whatever they are at the Botanical Gardens. There is a baby white one right now that I am in love with.
Post a Comment