Sunday, August 09, 2009

Closed due to circumstances

I had a relatively trouble-free trip to Nanjing this weekend, except for the fact that my flight home to Hong Kong was delayed for reasons.

Macau passengers were similarly affected.
Note to DragonAir: if you have an excuse such as "there is a gigantic typhoon hitting Taiwan resulting in air travel delays all across Asia", you should probs go ahead and use it.  

3 comments:

Lucy said...

those circumstances! always screwing up our travels. hopefully burma will be circumstance free.

Rachel said...

The alternative is that your flight is delayed for no reason. How would you like that?!

Duffy said...

That's true. Due to no reason would be pretty aggravating, although maybe I would appreciate the honesty? Still, if you have headlines such as "Deadly typhoon causes Taiwan's worst flooding in decades" and "One million flee as deadly storm slams into China" on your side...I'm still thinking you might want to mention it.