Monday, August 03, 2009

Visit from the Sheltons!

Bye guys! It was awesome seeing you!

Highlights below.
The Sheltons do Causeway Bay:

Apparently this is what happens when you tell Dylan to smile. I absolutely love it.
Dylan at Hee Kee Chili Crab Expert learning about my personal least favorite sea animal - manta prawns (they look like giant translucent cockroaches and taste like shrimp - for me there is no worse combination. unless they also sang Canto-pop I guess).
On the Peak Tram:
Us waiting for the Peak Tram after the ticket woman told us to go ahead and get on and then promptly dispatched the tram so that we couldn't get on.

1 comment:

trevor shelton said...

Thanks again for having us Duff. Very cool place and HK was certainly a highlight. I forgot about the tram lady’s evil ways. It was totally uncalled for especially considering that (1) my mom could barely walk; (2) we had a 2 year-old with us; and (3) you hadn’t slept for 36 hours and we were totally jet lagged.