Saturday, October 24, 2009

Lan Kwai Fong

Lan Kwai Fong, or as people who are don't remember how to pronounce it say, LKF, is a famous Hong Kong night spot - its sort of like a frat party for grown ups... and, like a frat party, you almost always regret going there the next day. Its probably the only place I have seen people over the age of 30 doing jello shots. I'm not sure if that is good or bad.

Below, a view from above (decked out for Halloween):

Back in March - a lot changes from month to month obviously:
Random shot of inside Balalaika vodka ice room in LKF. Why the gimmick of an ice room works is unclear but I feel compelled to go to them when they are available.

Most of the other pictures I have from this neighborhood are inappropriate for the internet...

No comments: